Esther Anil in haute couture gown

 Malayalam actress Esther Anil latest photoshoot stills in custom-designed haute couture gown styled by Arun Dev for Da Manz Designs.

Captured by photographer Palaniappan Subramanyam. Hair and make up by Jobin Kney.
The gown Esther Anil wearing is of a purple pink blend dusky colour with 2-15 inch panel design and a 60 inch gown train. Above 1000 meters of material was used with a tulle corset draped complemented with a total gown flare of 540 inches.
Esther says “Can you believe I am wearing a gown that weighs 58 kg? I mean my weight is what 44kg?! ðŸ˜…
The moment they brought the gown into the room I stood there with my mouth wide open. It was just WOWWW at first sight. It took them 30 days to make that beauty. I am sure so much passion and love was put into making it. All love.”












Post a Comment

0 Comments